With one click from the VPN by Google One app, you can protect your online activity for an extra layer of protection wherever you’re connected.
Extra online protection
Extend Google’s world-class security to protect your Android phone’s online obstruction – no matter which app or browser you’re using
- Stream, download, and browse on a protected and private connection
- Buckler against hackers on unsecured networks (like public Wi-Fi)
- Secure your IP address and prevent third parties from via it to track your location
Security you should trust
Privacy and security is center to everything we make.
- Google will ne’er use the VPN development to track, log, or sell your internet activity
- Google systems have the latest security built-in so no one can use the VPN to connect with your online activity to your ID
- Don’t just grab our word for it. Our client libraries are open-origin, and our start to end systems will be freely audited (coming shortly in 2021)
The VPN by Google One is powered by Google’s best in class network architectonics. You can regularly have the VPN running while keeping a fast internet connection on your apps and services.
Seamless and easy
All it gets is one click from the Google One app to start the VPN. You can also enable it to your quick settings for even easier lounch.
How does a VPN work
Your browser software and your apps can communicate responsive to information online usually. Some sites and apps use outdated, weak, or no security at all.
While in the passage, unsecured data can be intercepted or tweaked by hackers, which compromises your privacy and complete security.
When you use a VPN, your online data is encrypted by traveling using a strongly encrypted tunnel. The VPN tunnel is manipulated by Google through our secure global servers.
Enable the most out of your Google One membership
The VPN is one of the many advantages included with 2 TB and higher Google One plans (the U.S. only)
The VPN will be accessible in the United States through the One app for Android. More regions coming soon.