Upwork will start free connects once more from December. Upwork, one of the world’s largest freelance websites is mentioning huge changes to its Connects. Connects are used to submit a bid on a clients’ project. From this December, here’s what you should await.
- When you’re replying to a proposal, called for an interview, you’ll win 10 connects. Also, you can get up to 50 Connects every 7 days.
- There’s an enlarge in the number of Connects a new talent gets. Now they will get 80 Connects, including 40 for passing the Upwork Readiness Test.
- Increment the monthly free Connects on the Freelancer Basic plan from 0 to 10.
- Increment the monthly free Connects on the Freelancer Plus plan from 70 to 80.
- Increment the Freelancer Basic and Plus Connects Rollover Limit from 140 to 200.
These new Connect amendments are amazing. Previously, new freelancers used to get 20 connects but now the connects numbers are increased to 80. Freelancers will also be rewarded with more connects when they pass the Upwork readiness test and when they get a rising talent badge.
Freelancer Basic accounts get 10 free Connects each month, and Freelancer Plus accounts get 80 free Connects each month.
Also, freelancers will be allowed to keep more Connects at the end of every month, with an extra rollover limit of 200. Just to clarify, winning an interview is very different from winning a job.
So here’s all you need to know.
- You submit a proposal for a client job.
- You receive an invite to interview with a client.
- Just respond, take in an interview, and win a bonus.
You will receive a bonus of 10 Connects after taking the interview. There’s a chance to earn up to 50 Connects every seven days.